Mirage lionheads (look what Nyctra drew for me)

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KimitsuKouseki

Reaction score
So I've been working with Nyctra to get some drawings of a few exemples of what Mirage lionheads should look like one day and they are finally complete :runaround: (I love em I love em I love em!!)

sv2nir.jpg

Mirage lionheads should have:
- fluffy ears, some tassel like english angoras is acceptable.
- They should have fun colors. Black rabbits are accepted only if they are not "fully" black (aka vienna mark, broken or otter is ok).
- Astrex is accepted as a variant
- weight should be between 3.5 and 6 lbs, early english angora mixes will be bigger and thats ok
- Tans should have brown eyes, but for other colors blue eyes are preffered.
- Red eyes are a nono

Races used in the process of making this variant will be lionhead, english angora, tan

Anything you guys can suggest I add to these rules?

I'm so happy you're so happy with them! :D It's gonna be one fancy herd! :mrgreen:

Sagebrush":23npki21 said:
They are beautiful! I would not know what to "mix in". I agree with Nyctra, very fancy herd. Can not wait to see your results!
I meant add as in add to my rules :p

^^ Nyctra is a great artist and she put up with me changing the ears from normal to fluffy half way as a test and since I liked it I decided it'll be a standard for the breed <br /><br /> __________ Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:47 am __________ <br /><br /> I just finished updating my website with the new content.

here's a sneak peak :
987ujk.jpg

Please go check it out on my website and tell me what you think ^^ http://kimitsukouseki.wixsite.com/bunbun-stories

Back