Mini rex bunny, which color??

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anneri

Reaction score
Hello!
I am a happy owner of 9 week old mini rex buck. But I dont know which colour it is exactly? I think about castor? I don't know, I dont have knowledge about rex colours. Help please :cry: :shock:

5l5nno.jpg

qx9pfo.jpg

2j14w9z.jpg

Thank you for help :oops:

Hi! That is the cutest bunny EVER!!! Where are you located? I am thinking England right? You do have an what appears to be a castor, however I wonder if the parents of this bunny were chocolate -based? If so then he would be a Cinnamon or Chocolate Agouti. Castor would mean he is black-based. I will also say he has an amazing rufous (red) factor as well!

Either a very red castor or a cinnamon. I've never actually seen a cinnamon and finding pics of one online is near impossible since according to the arba the color does not exist so I don't know exactly what the difference would be between the 2 colors.

that looks like a chocolate agouti to me (so basically a castor with chocolate in it's background). pretty lad.

I vote chocolate agouti also known as cinnamon in Mini rex and Amber in rex.

He is the cutest little guy ever :)

Thank you for all replays. I think he can be cinnamon. He have a very dark almost black undercoat ring. He is probably chocolate agouti, thanks :)

Latest posts

Back