Register

Mini Rex Buck

A forum to help find new homes for rabbits whose owners can no longer provide care for them. Everyone can read, but you must have 20 posts to participate in this forum.
3 years of membership3 years of membership3 years of membership
United States of America Female
BunnyBucks: 1,133.00

Mini Rex Buck

Post Number:#1  Unread postby MR_ND » Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:21 pm

I have been thinking about trying to rehome my Mini Rex buck Shadow. I need room and he isn't doing me much good. He was born April 17th 2013, he weighs about 5 ibs and he is either a seal or black. Pictures are in this post post227510.html#p227510

He is pretty friendly when I hold him he gets kind of insecure and tries to climb into my shirt. I don't want him to go for meat, I would like it if someone did take him they would keep me up dated and I would take him back if it didn't work out or you/they were unable to keep him.

I will send along food and a little bit of the kind of hay I am feeding to him. Asking a $5 dollar rehome fee if you are not experienced with rabbits or free to someone that knows some things about rabbits and will give him a good home.

I am located in Kansas if you are interested post here or email me at rebekaheilert@rocketmail.com
Itty Bitty Rabbitry
Breeding Polish
Specializing mostly in black and broken black. Would like to go to Black and Chocolate.