Meet Team Omelet

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChopSuey

Reaction score
I got three Bantam Cochin pullets today. Team Omelet consists of Thelma, Louise and Dahlia. I am just twitterpated by them.

cluckers001.jpg

cluckers002.jpg

cluckers003.jpg

cluckers004.jpg

See, now you have gone and done it! LOL I REALLY want to get some chickens too!

Thanks everyone! They are approx 9 weeks old so a few months till eggs....I can't wait! I bought them from a local organic gardener who keeps a small flock. Got to see Mama and Daddy, and her set up is amazing. I wanted to get standard chickens but after a year of debating the whole thing I thought I would start out with bantams who are known to be quiet and docile.....if it all goes well I will purchase some fertilized eggs and have these girls hatch me some Orps or Australorps.

Shannon......get them! I am sad that I waited so long, but wanted to get the rabbitry established before I added more critters, I have been known to bite off more than I can chew on occasion ;) Three little fluffy butt girls are a fine addition to any home.

Go Team Omelet! :lol: Love it! They are cute!!

We were considering chickens also, but then decided we should wait till next year when we are a little less busy. I would love our own eggs!! :)

Latest posts

Back