Meet Olaf!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

olafthebunny

Reaction score
Hi everyone!
i just wanted to tell you about my pet rabbit Olaf. My older sister LittleFluffyBunnies might have posted about him or mention him.
I have no idea what breed Olaf is. He is a small, friendly, crazy, REW buck. Olaf can be quite crazy and active. In the morning when I get his bowls out to feed him he goes coo coo! He runs around his cage and tries to jump out! But during the afternoon he is quite calm and sweet. He is still crazy no matter what though! But i don't care if he is crazy at all. I love him no matter what!
Olaf loves to eat cucumbers ( he goes crazy for them!) carrots, and pretty much any veggie! Olaf also loves to wear clothes. His favorite is a black vest that says " Geek"! He doesn't mind wearing outfits at all. He quite likes them i think!
Olaf is pretty much a super adorable, amazing,crazy, sweet, and energetic bundle of joy!

Welcome to the "rabbit hole"!

Guess you sister forgot to tell you. We only have one rule around here. When introducing yourself and a rabbit we must have a picture of said bunny.

digital-camera-animation-animated-camera-smiley-emoticon-000420-large.gif

:welcomewagon:

Ditto about the pictures!
I have an Olaf too! He's a REW mini lop buck, only 2 weeks old. He just opened his eyes 3 days ago.
Your Olaf sounds ADORABLE! Sounds like he gets the zoomies. ;)

Pics or he doesn't exist! :p

He sounds like a lot of fun! :D We have a lionhead who will actually beg to be put up for the night because he knows there are treats to be had. Once you start getting his cage and such, he starts zipping around all over the place. :lol:

:)
@The_Dutchess,
Aww! Two Olafs!
i have quite the funny story about him though. When i first got him we thought he was a doe. His name was Mary Hoppins and i made him girl dresses and stuff. And then we found out he was really a buck! :oops:

Here's some pics: ( oh by the way in most of them he will be wearing an outfit. It was the photo shoot day:))
IMG_1046.JPG
IMG_1043.JPG

Olafthebunny, I edited your post to remove extra copies of the pictures -- there were three of each!

I left the ones after "Here's some pics: ", as I figured it wouldn't make sense to leave nothing after that. :) If you'd prefer your post done differently, it's perfectly fine for you to edit it again. :)

@Miss M,
Its totally fine! I tried to change it but it was my first post and was still figuring things out! Thanks!

Olaf really scared me yesterday.....
I peeked in on him and he was laying on his side and his eyes were wide open! He looked dead! But thankfully he wasn't!

We have an Olaf, too! But ours is a blue-eyed Black (vienna marked) Netherland Dwarf and he came with the name. The friend we bought him from named him Olaf to mess with my son as Olaf was a Christmas gift to him. His sisters love Frozen and it drives my son crazy that they sang the songs all the time! LOL!

Back