• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rabbit Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Medium Critterz Chewzit Starter Pack

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MamaSheepdog

Reaction score
IMG_8383 - Copy.JPG

TRY OUT OUR SELECTION OF CRITTERZ CHEWZIT TOYS AT AN UNHEARD OF LOW PRICE!!!

This box of 23 fabulous toys can be yours for only $33.50 plus shipping. Priced at our lowest rate- normally you would have to purchase 20 of each toy variety to get this discounted rate!

Our medium "Introductory Package" includes:

10 Small Tattoozits- known as our "Gateway Chewzit"- an excellent toy for show carriers or home use.

5 Yucca Chewzits- also a wonderful addition to your show carriers, especially for extended trips! Refill Yucca blanks are available, so these can be used over and over again!

5 Double Chewzits- provide even more enrichment to your beloved bunnies with these fun toys.

3 Slam Dunks- watch your rabbit fling this toy around and play BunnyBasketball by putting it in a crock. Particularly motherly does may also add this toy to their nestbox!

Shipping quotes available with zip code.

California residents add 7.50% sales tax.

http://www.facebook.com/critterzchewzit

I would absolutely love to, buuuutttttttt......

1619533_10152562562542027_5586429646299128518_n.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Normally I would love the chance to spoil my buns with toys, if I hadn't just spent a lot of money on chew toys for the birds so they don't chew my house down. Parrots are extremely quick in making a hole in your drywall and chewing off the door trim. :x

Delicatessy":32adudpr said:
Normally I would love the chance to spoil my buns with toys, if I hadn't just spent a lot of money on chew toys for the birds so they don't chew my house down. Parrots are extremely quick in making a hole in your drywall and chewing off the door trim. :x
:shock: I had no idea.

Delicatessy":dinhexu4 said:

I would think bunny chew toys would be good for parrots too...

Syberchick70":3r1ggrtq said:

Doubt it. My green winged macaw is the most destructive thing you ever saw. (Most giants are) I use pieces of kiln dried 2x4 for toys. They almost last a day before being reduced to sawdust. They have a huge beak and need the stimulation. Nothing worse than a bored bird. :x

Homer":39zpi7oe said:
Syberchick70":39zpi7oe said:

Doubt it. My green winged macaw is the most destructive thing you ever saw. (Most giants are) I use pieces of kiln dried 2x4 for toys. They almost last a day before being reduced to sawdust. They have a huge beak and need the stimulation. Nothing worse than a bored bird. :x

Yikes!!! :shock:

heritage":97sh6b6e said:
how long do they normally last for rabbits?

It depends on the rabbit- some are "power chewers" while others just nibble here and there. They generally last a few months.

One lady that won a toy at a raffle told me that it hung in her rabbit's cage for months, totally ignored... then one morning it was GONE!

I use the double chews in all of my buck cages and young juniors. Breeding does and growout pens get the larger Double Chewzits or the Triple styles.

The small Tattoozits are for my show carriers, but many people buy those for their home cages because they have so many individual holes and they are an affordable way to give a toy to each rabbit.

Hey, MSD! :hand: I know I'm really late, sorry. But if you happen to see this reply ~
Okay, so. I probably won't need much DE, and the boxes from Critterz Chewzits seem to be perfect for the bunneh. Where would I order these? (Whatever goes on will be under my mom's name and not mine, I have no clue how to handle any of the order-kinda stuff. :p ) I couldn't seem to find it on the Facebook page you linked.

Hi Funnies!

You or your mom can just send me a message on the Critterz Chewzit page or here on RT with your order. I will just need your mom's email address and your zip code so I can figure shipping charges.

I seem to remember that your part of "Middle Earth" is in California, so I will have to add 7.50% sales tax to the order.

Great! I'll let my mom know. (She is currently not much liking the bunneh, so I will haz to push her a little bit. Which may take a few days. =P But I will get that DE...someday :gold-star: )
No really, I'll tell her. :p I just need to convince her! :twisted: :twisted:

Homer":ue1xuo18 said:

I use the toys and toy making supplies used for birds like macaws for chinchillas because they destroy things about as fast when in the mood. :lol: Katsu is working on a 1x6" oak board right now. I find the really big cholla branches are the most entertaining for nearly every animal. They like working the grooves and it's easy to move around and throw. They just aren't as long lasting for their size because they don't have a solid core but you can get some seriously large chunks off ebay.

CochinBrahmaLover":2cpz3oht said:
Do you guys have any toys that can be placed directly on the cage floor? no need to hang it?

The only one that is specifically designed for that is the Slam Dunk. They love to fling it around, and mine usually end up in their water crocks (hence the basketball reference ;) ). They come with a piece of yucca to chew, but the buns eat that pretty fast.

If you want, I could make a modified version of the Slam Dunk with either a triangle or rectangle of wood instead of the yucca disc.

The reason all of the wooden chew toys are designed to be hung up is to minimize spread of disease through contact with urine and feces. Specifically cocci (feces) and wry neck (urine).

I assume you are asking because your buns are in a colony? If so, since they are already exposed by being on the ground, I could certainly modify the designs for you.

:thinking: I think the best thing would be to replace the metal hanger with a plastic ring so it would make it easy for the buns to pick up the toys or drag them around by that.

Let me know if that would interest you and tell me what you would like and I can make them up for you. :)

MamaSheepdog":1cy6imch said:
CochinBrahmaLover":1cy6imch said:
Do you guys have any toys that can be placed directly on the cage floor? no need to hang it?

The only one that is specifically designed for that is the Slam Dunk. They love to fling it around, and mine usually end up in their water crocks (hence the basketball reference ;) ). They come with a piece of yucca to chew, but the buns eat that pretty fast.

If you want, I could make a modified version of the Slam Dunk with either a triangle or rectangle of wood instead of the yucca disc.

The reason all of the wooden chew toys are designed to be hung up is to minimize spread of disease through contact with urine and feces. Specifically cocci (feces) and wry neck (urine).

I assume you are asking because your buns are in a colony? If so, since they are already exposed by being on the ground, I could certainly modify the designs for you.

:thinking: I think the best thing would be to replace the metal hanger with a plastic ring so it would make it easy for the buns to pick up the toys or drag them around by that.

Let me know if that would interest you and tell me what you would like and I can make them up for you. :)

Hi,

Yes ours are in a colony!

I would actually love a few that can be placed on the ground and several that can be hung on cages. I do have caged bunnies still.

Back