Register

Maybe I should quit.

A place to vent about what's bugging you. Please keep it civil.
5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership
United States of America Female
BunnyBucks: 7,102.00

Maybe I should quit.

Post Number:#1  Unread postby ButtonsPalace » Sun Jul 03, 2016 3:42 pm

I'm seriously so done. So you're gonna make plans about my rabbits behind my back. Nope not ok. I'm sorry I understand I'm living on your property but your not gonna rule over my rabbits and tell me how and what I'm going to do. They are mine and this is my business and if you're going to keep it up I will sell every last one of my rabbits or I will move out and take them with me and I'll do it my way then. I'm just so done. He thinks it's gonna be his way or the highway when it comes to MY business. Sorry no. I will leave. I will leave your house and so will my rabbits and then I don't have to worry about giving them to your retarded friend and not being able to do with my business what I want to do with my business. I will do whatever I want because it's mine AND if he don't want to accept that either I'll leave with them or I'll sell all my equipment and rabbits.. No skin off my back. I'm not gonna let you trump over my rabbitry.. Uhh I am so fed up with these people.

Editted to say: Things finally got talked out and there was an understanding finally. He understood he sounded controlling but trying to help me get my rabbitry in the right direction and so on.
@Happydalerabbits on Facebook :)

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership
BunnyBucks: 6,427.00

Re: Maybe I should quit.

Post Number:#2  Unread postby macksmom98 » Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:30 am

You will be much better off on your own. In my experience, you should have your own place before you have animals. Because these issues can arise, and cause a lot of tension. It also costs something to feed them and care for them, and this takes from your fund to get your own place. I have been in situations where I have lived with others or rented just a room, and it's hard enough to get a long short term for that......yay for getting your own place tho!

BunnyBucks: 7,102.00

Re: Maybe I should quit.

Post Number:#3  Unread postby ButtonsPalace » Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:49 am

Well we talked it out like I said. And he understood I just wanted to have ideas run by me before things just happened. That way if it's not something safe it won't be okay'd :) It was all a huge misunderstanding and there's no way I could move out on my own right now. Things got really hard with my mom and so I had to leave and then my job cut my hours back to 4 hrs a week so I wasn't making enough for gas to get there. I got on foodstamps so that's my version of rent... Plus I help a lot around the house. Everyone here has a lot of their own stuff going on and their was a serious lack of communication. It's all fixed now. He's a pretty nice guy unless he's stressed or mad and everything was just at a bad time while people were annoyed about other things. *He had to deal with a 9 and 14 year old arguing for the past 2 hours. It's literally almost impossible to get them to shut up sometime even when they are both in separate rooms.* Sometimes he can make things difficult because he's a 25 yr old who thinks he knows everything and thinks he can run a farm and stand-up comedy as well as blowing glass and running all the errands. He's like dealing with a toddler some days. I had the grow up fast kind of lifestyle since my parents divorced when I was 6 and my mom had back problems I knew how to cook and clean and upkeep a house at 8. I mean it's not bad to know how to but I was expected to cook dinner nightly, keep the house clean, build a fire, and keep a fire going. I had family living near by but they weren't quick to help. As soon as I can I plan to move into our own place so I have more say about my rabbits. The only thing he wants to do is to help me get my business in the right direction and to get things set up. I was irrationally mad *I hadn't ate breakfast and had been up for about 4 hours which is completely my fault.* and I posted this while I was! Things got settled and all is well :)
@Happydalerabbits on Facebook :)