Register

May I suggest a new Subject area - divided into subgroups?

Site News, Announcements, Posting Guidelines and Introductions.
11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership
BunnyBucks: 6,955.00

Re: May I suggest a new Subject area - divided into subgroups?

Post Number:#16  Unread postby Devon's Mom Lauren » Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:36 pm

Frosted Rabbits wrote:I belong to a couple on-line groups that do just this-- several people actually spend time every day looking for news articles and case laws concerning disability rights, and the information is made available in 'files' One 'list' is input only-no discussion. The owner, very well versed, usually puts some pointers in as towhy a claim failed or succeeded--helps peole make their cases stronger..

Terry this is exactly the type of posts I envisioned when I first read LO's op!! I don't understand why there would be any "strong" or abusive language over links to laws? Legal advice is just that "legal" :)

11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership
BunnyBucks: 2,397.00

Re: May I suggest a new Subject area - divided into subgroups?

Post Number:#17  Unread postby DevonW » Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:37 pm

We have an animal law sub-forum on Rabbit Addict, and have had no problem with it :)
Devon Ward - Certified Trick Dog Instructor and Pet Photographer.

Previous