Lucky, lucky kitties!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
City Hall??? As if ANY of those cats could have a grievance? They even have a bbq and a picnic are. They're livin' the life!!!<br /><br />__________ Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:51 pm __________<br /><br />

oh they'd all be done before they came to you ;)
shoot I might be able to get money for the houses

Are ALL those cats in those pictures fixed/vaccinated?? Seems like a lot o cats even with all those houses and things. I can't see just one person looking after 500 cats by themselves, there must be dozens of volunteers.

No idea about the details, Lauren. You could google it... the name of the place was in the caption... something like Kaboodle Ranch. I was just struck by how happy and relaxed all the cats seem. There are about 500 cats there.

When I went to the Belleville Humane Society back in 2003 to choose a cat (my darling Marilla, the cat that is my avatar) they had a lovely big cat room with wide window sills, a kitty buffet and tons of kitty condos and other baskets etc. for them to sleep in. All the cats in that room were neutered and could get along with other cats. It was pretty good, as shelters go, but this arrangement just blew me away. Lots of people care for 500 rabbits in cages... I wouldn't think 500 cats in a colony would be so very difficult. Expensive, yes!

I'm with you Maggie - my only concern would be monitoring that many cats carefully

Just think you could start a tourist town - like the mini gardens except with cats as the residents .. the cats who hated people would avoid them given enough space and the friendly ones would love the tourists :)

Latest posts

Back