• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rabbit Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Looking for: Mini lop/Holland lop doe easily bred near montr

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oscar

Reaction score
Hi,
In looking for a previously easily bred Mini Lop or Holland Lop doe that can take care of babies. I can not get my doe to breed and my doe is a Rex so I would like some purebred babies or babies period. I have trouble with my Rex doe Lucy breeding love key I said before. I don't care how old she is or what color she is as long as she isn't to old to breed! I am also looking for her to be for sale near Montrose Colorado and for less than 50$ but I can expand if she is worth it!
Thanks,
Oscar

Oscar":1j3wp1rr said:
I'm looking for something a little closer :oops:
Good luck with that. You'll have to probably go to Delta or Grand Junction to the north. Durango to the south or Pueblo to the east. You are the only person I have ever heard of with an interest in rabbits in Montrose.

Get on Craig's list and post in the "wanted" section, maybe "Farm and Garden". Be sure and tell them you're in Montrose. There are a lot of miles between towns up there.

I know I have looked everywhere and they are hard to find near me! I wonder why? The two I have now are from Murdochs. :roll: Butz I can't seem to get any babies. My buck is too high. :? Is there any way to fix that? :?: :!:

He I literally on her back and she will lift when I try with my fingers but he is just to high to get her to lift. Is there a way to get him to go lower?

Oscar":29yxs8mt said:
He I literally on her back and she will lift when I try with my fingers but he is just to high to get her to lift. Is there a way to get him to go lower?

If you give them more time together, they will very likely figure it out. ;)

I had a doe once who preferred me to a buck.
She was always lifting when I pet her, but she usually attacked the bucks if placed in their cage.
To get her bred, I would face her towards me and have a hand gently holding her scruff, then have someone else put the buck behind her where she couldn't see. She'd lift right up. :roll: Rabbits can be downright silly sometimes.

Latest posts

Back