• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rabbit Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Looking for cage ID cards

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uumom2many

Reaction score
I only have 1 bunny but am looking for 2 metal cage card holders for my cages. I found some only for just a few dollars but with $11 shipping! Does anyone have a card holder or two I could buy?

I got mine at Klubertanz. I ususally wait till I have several things I need before I order. I don't know what their shipping charges are, but when one buys a few inexpensive things the postage is usually pretty high precentage wise. I just bought a (special) gas cap for a gasoline engine. The price was $1.99 The "less than minimum order" charge was $3.50, the postage was $6. So I ended up paying about $12 for a two dollar item. The local lawn equipment shops would order it for me...their charge $14. :eek:

i went to wally world, got the plastic badge holders and then clip to cages. some we put metal plates with clamps riveted on the just clip the badge thingys . keeps the papers dry

Half Caper Farm":2satkkgf said:
I use index cards, and bulldog clips to attach them to the J-feeders. :)

My J-feeders have card holders built into the back of them, but I only use the feeders on the inside, so it is not much of a help. I have the metal card holders for the "index" size cards. On the outside cages (hutch configuration) the humidity is so high when it is raining that index cards get limp and fall out. I cut cards out of poster board for them. In either location, I cut the cards short (horizontaly) because rabbits have an amazing ability to reach through the wire, get to the edge of the cards, and have them dislodged and chewed to pieces.

currycomb":rrqifujk said:
i went to wally world, got the plastic badge holders and then clip to cages. some we put metal plates with clamps riveted on the just clip the badge thingys . keeps the papers dry

Interesting. In what section of Walmart can I find plastic badge holders?

Back