• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rabbit Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Looking for a pedigreed ND REW buck

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Petlover500

Reaction score
Anyone have or know anyone else with a REW Netherland Dwarf buck(s) for sale in Washington?
I am looking to buy a REW buck to breed to my Blue Silver Marten doe, but can't seem to find one ANYWHERE :?

I would like them to be purebred and come with a full pedigree. I am willing to spend $60-70 tops. My doe was $65 and I don't really wanna spend more on a buck than I did on her.... but it depends how good of quality the REW is.
I would like if he was in between 2 months - 6 months old, 1 year tops.

Thanks! :D

Petlover500":29cct4mv said:
Anyone have or know anyone else with a REW Netherland Dwarf buck(s) for sale in Washington?
I am looking to buy a REW buck to breed to my Blue Silver Marten doe, but can't seem to find one ANYWHERE :?

If you're in Washington did you go to the convention? :? Last time I went to Nationals there had to have been 30 of them there. ;)

There is a FB group called West Coast Bunny Classifieds. There are a few rew ND up on there for sale. I just had a quick look and most appear to be in Oregon but that is a handy group to keep an eye on.

Back