Little Lucy just Leaping!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ladysown

Staff member
Reaction score
Little Lucy (a polish) was simply delighted tonight.

I moved her from her 2 x 2 pen into a 2 x 30inch pen with a nest box.
She's due on the 6th.
if she doesn't surprise me with an early litter, on the 5th she'll be moving into the house for a week with her kits.

Anyways, I put her in the new cage and boy oh boy what a happy little lass. :) binking about, occasionally trying to tell the Harle next door off, but boy ...she was just having a hoot and a hinny. What a joy to watch at the end of a long day. :)

Here's hoping she'll kindle...she's not looking rotund as the others are....but we're hoping none-the-less. She's such an adorable little lass, I really really want to replicate her. (just in showable colours). :)

Aw, cute. :)

Teapot was in a playful mood last night too. Lots of binkying, tossing his water dish around - "Hey, lady! There's no water in this!" and coming up to the wire and sniffing at me. I think you're going to enjoy him. ;)

Ladysown":3mplyfw0 said:
Little Lucy just Leaping!

Nothing quite as neat as having a happy rabbit.

Oh btw.... You win the award for the best use of alliteration in a rabbit thread title :D

I think it must be catching. Leroy (Baa Baa Leroy Brown - the ram) was leaping today. I saw him chasing off one of the ewes, and then he stood in the middle of the hay, leaping and twirling and bouncing. No idea what got into him. Spring fever? :lol:

little lucy? she's a tricolour....lilac, blue and white. A bit of a mix that she's not supposed to be. :) I got her free from the breeder with three other rabbits (purchased). He said...breed her blue and she should throw blue kits.

Latest posts

Back