Little Lionhead

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ButtonsPalace

Reaction score
So I have a little lionhead baby who I need to post photos of because I have some just not been able to transfer them to my laptop yet. He's orange with black tips. His ears have some brown at the tips. He isn't a chestnut. I've looked at some pics and believe he may be a Chocolate Tortoise Lionhead Rabbit or maybe a Black Tortoise Lionhead Rabbit < Skeptical about the black because he don't have black ears like the one I see in the picture here. That makes me curious then is his mom a Broken Chocolate Tort? I have pics of her thankfully lol (Will post pics of baby tomorrow, hopefully) Does a Fox Tortoise Otter have a white belly? I should've mentioned he had a white belly and his foot paws are white :)
rsz_120160514_111351.jpg

The one in the picture looks like a broken chocolate tortoise
Tortoise otters do have a white belly. Oranges also have a white belly

His fur patter makes me almost want to say Chestnut BUT.. It's orange all the way through from what I can see and then brown or black at the tips. Broken Chocolate Tort. She's absolutely beautiful. I will try and get the pics of the baby today. I forgot it was my Mom-in-laws Birthday today :O

Back