• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rabbit Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

listing for a fellow breeder

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ladysown

Staff member
Reaction score
Two french angoras.

WELL Cared for.

one buck showable.
one doe, good wooler.

contact through : http://www.lilylanepetfarm.com/<br /><br />__________ Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:24 pm __________<br /><br />from the breeder:

Here's a description of them:
Farfelu's Blue Moon is a blue doe of excellent type and wool quality. She has a complete pedigree. She is not showable due to white toe nails. She is just over a year old.
Vixen is a chinchilla coloured buck, he is not as nice in quality as the doe but is an unusual colour for a french angora. He is the same age as the doe.
Both rabbits are very docile and easy to handle, they are used to being groomed and have been clipped in the past. They are both in full coat right now so buyers can see exactly what they are getting. I'm asking $70 for the pair or $40 each. A good home, knowledgeable about the care of wool breeds is a must.

oH YOU BAD BAD GIRL posting this when I'm all clucky anyhow ... Farelu bunnies come highly recommended

you posted these so I'd see them didn't you ?<br /><br />__________ Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:30 pm __________<br /><br />there are words for people like you

i can but try. :)

But seriously, Robin is good with the animals that she keeps. And she works hard at being honest about what she has.

Oh Ann, I know a lady near Fennimore who has a chinchilla male that she's willing to breed.

Aileen...BITE ME!! grr..just what I needed to find out...someone has a chinchilla angora within close driving distance ;) Actually, Chuck just got the go ahead to breed the three does, so for the next 3 months I won't need to worry about breeding angoras. Those French sure are tempting, tho. sigh....ah well....maybe I can get a popple or two from Brody after she gets the 2 angoras and breeds them :D

Anntann":1j4stksr said:
Aileen...BITE ME!! grr..just what I needed to find out...someone has a chinchilla angora within close driving distance ;) Actually, Chuck just got the go ahead to breed the three does, so for the next 3 months I won't need to worry about breeding angoras. Those French sure are tempting, tho. sigh....ah well....maybe I can get a popple or two from Brody after she gets the 2 angoras and breeds them :D

stinkin stinkin stinkin

there are words for you too lady ann ....

Back