Lake-Geauga and Medina County RBA Shows (ohio)

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The Lake-Geauga Show is this weekend (Sept 26) and Medina's is next week. (Oct 3). I think I'm gonna do it!! I've emailed the show secretaries for both and see if I've missed the deadline.

OMG, I hope there is a tattooist there--that's the one thing I don't have yet. Omg, I don't have a good way to transport 5-7 rabbits!!! I'm going to have to request cat kennels from friends (or cardboard boxes LOL).

I'm taking a risk with potentially taking most of my herd, but I need exposure and none of the local rabbit groups have gotten back to me about joining. Ergh.

Check out my facebook page, Soaring Goose Rabbits!!

Good luck! Hopefully you can make it in!!

So weird to see Geauga in a title... my family lives up in that area and spend a LOT of time there during the summer. They live in Northfield/Streetsboro...

So I'm rounding up cat carriers from my friends; I don't think i'll take them all with me. The show secretary didnt say if there was a junior catagory or not, and most my entries are four months old.

Do I need to bring my own bedding? I get that I need to bring water bottle and food n such but what do I need to take with me?????

HELP!!!!

Latest posts

Back