Kittens!!!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Farm Girl

Reaction score
:eek:fftopic: Our siamese cat is having kittens under our wood stove as I type. :p I am really happy (I love cats)
The sad thing is she has kittens that have cleft lip , so the ones that have it don't often make it.

Sorry this is off topic you can delete it if you don't like it. I just thought i'd share the fun :D

That's why we have the "Just for Fun" forum, Farm Girl... so people can share off-topic news and interesting stuff. I wouldn't dream of deleting it. Kittens are even sweeter than popples! Hope all the kittens are okay and none have cleft lip this time. That must be heart-breaking.

So far shes had five kittens three good ones and two with cleft lip, which is really good because her first litter she had four kittens
1 good one and 3 bad ones, none of the bad ones survived :( it was really sad.

It was funny about 4:00 pm I was laying on the couch holding her and I saw her start pushing and 12 minutes later she had her first one.
I wanted her to have them on my lap but I didn't :)

Kittens! Congratulations! We kitty-sat one for a few days about a month ago and I still have the scars from his way of "playing"! His name is Jango, named after Jango Fett, a bounty hunter from the newer three episodes of Star Wars, Boba Fett's father. Boba Fett was the one who was a little skeptical about the carbon-freezer when it came to testing it on Han Solo in Episode V because Han would probably be worth more alive :jedai: . Thought I'd do a little explaining just in case you haven't seen the new three episodes. Boy, talk about :eek:fftopic: ! Kittens to Star Wars!

Sorry if I confused you! :oops:

Latest posts

Back