K&W cages Experiences ?!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ramjet

Reaction score
Anyone used K&W as a cage supplier ?

I ordered a bunch of replacement cages from them on September 28 and my order appears to still be "processing" .... more than 2 weeks later. I'm slightly annoyed. They didn't waste time in debiting my account.

Probably should have asked here before making the order .... Anyone have any experience with K&W ?? What should I expect ?

I'm in the process of expanding & reorganizing my entire rabbitry , which includes all new GAW cages with 14g bottoms and a new structure to house them in as the old one is in poor shape. The rabbits paid for it all .... so they earned it.

They usually have good service, but they have been at ARBA nationals with all their stuff, so there might have been a delay because of that. I get all my stuff from KW cages, have never had a problem

Might not hurt to just call and ask. I had an online order with Bass that somehow got "lost" in the computer system a while back. After 2 weeks I called to find out what was going on and the lady on the phone was very apologetic and that got it shipped out to me that day.

Bad time of the year to order. Convention and all, just being over....it can take a few weeks. Depending on how many cages, could be a month. As said, if really wondering, give'm a call. They are good people to talk to.

Thanks , I had totally forgotten about the ARBA convention .... the order is still listed as processing , I'm going to give them a call today. <br /><br /> __________ Sat Oct 29, 2016 3:41 pm __________ <br /><br /> Finally got my cages yesterday .... a day short of a month after placing the order.

Latest posts

Back