Just wanted to share some pictures.

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CptJack

Reaction score
1_zps0c3fbc38.jpg

2_zps5876ef85.jpg

3_zpsc4bc008b.jpg

6_zpse9b7db85.jpg

He is really into the dog.

7_zps7d911548.jpg

The dog is not quite convinced.

8_zps341a72ca.jpg

9_zpsfdc06fdf.jpg

10_zpsad9d1ff0.jpg

12_zps4847a62f.jpg

And done now! Thanks for looking!

She is SUCH a sweet dog, and has about as much preydrive as a sea cucumber, but yeah. "There is this THING?!?! And it's TOUCHING ME!?!?!"

No clue what to make of it, at all.

You'd think the bun would be the cautious/uncertain one. LOL, no.

Your little rabbit is such a manly-man! :flex: ...except when he is grooming himself, and then he looks like a total love-muffin. :roll:

Your poor dog, though, looks like she is meeting the Holy Grail rabbit, and thinks she is about to be eaten.

CptJack":2qbn9gp2 said:
You'd think the bun would be the cautious/uncertain one. LOL, no.

Amazingly enough, lots of rabbits are very assertive when it comes to interacting with predators like dogs or cats.

I especially noticed it when I had house rabbits, but even when one of my outdoor rabbits accidentally gets out, the barn cats and dogs leave it alone. I think that domestic rabbits just have "attitude", because the cats and dogs will kill and eat wild cottontails whenever they have the chance.

Oh he's so cute! Just a pet, or? He's really adorable

Your dog is so cute too. My rabbit is also pretty dominant regarding the dogs. Our dog was scared of him at first,ha.

His first morning here we woke up to find our big old boy cat sleeping IN the cage with him - realized after the fact that we hadn't quite gotten the cage latched (it was new, too). Domestic rabbits really just don't act like prey, I guess!

He's just a pet, though a REALLY nice little ND. He's just really funny, sweet, confident little guy with a lot of spunk but no aggression at all. He's just...effusively happy. He goes up, sniffs the dog, chins her and then does binkies around her while she sits there looking even more terrified. I've got another kit coming from that breeder that I'm pretty excited about and I'd LIKE more and would absolutely love to breed at some future point when my kids move out and I can take over more of the house/yard and have more time, but overall I'm happy in pet land.

He looks like such a regal fellow! He reminds me of a 6 yr old boy that will explore everything and keep you on your toes :lol:

Thanks guys. He is RIDICULOUSLY adorable to the degree that he doesn't look real to me and that my husband claims he's evil because anything that cute has to be bent on world domination.

He's also very mischievous and honestly if he were a human he'd be wearing a pair of overalls, a baseball cap and annoying the crap out of Mr. Wilson. (He'll answer to anything we call him - my name for him is Denis, for a reason :p). He's a really, really fun little guy.

__________ Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:08 pm __________

Socks_zps7a8f95a0.jpg

New guy will be ready to go around 3-17. <br /><br /> __________ Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:08 pm __________ <br /><br />
Socks_zps7a8f95a0.jpg

New guy will be ready to go around 3-17.

CptJack, He is adorable!!! These are some of the cutest pictures.
The one of the dog turned looking a little concerned is my favorite!

Thanks, guys! I really, really enjoyed taking those pictures - little guy is a good subject, and the dog's... well, she's tolerant.

I... am apparently bringing home two come March 17. Little guy up there has a sibling who's blind in one eye that was offered to me as a freebie, and well.

Call me a sucker.

wwwpinterestcom_zpsb0e7ce3f.jpg

I don't have a problem. Really I don't.

__________ Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:45 am __________

I think he is actually trying to bond with her. He spent a lot of time today trying to groom (Or actually grooming) her while she tried to nap, and doing binkies around her. Was cute, but she's still not completely convinced. Better than she was, but pretty skeptical.

5_zpsaf4ba010.jpg

6_zpsfd5f47a4.jpg

9_zps5fd8e0ad.jpg

12_zpsf0315aa8.jpg

18_zpsdaeefa93.jpg

24_zps8997ea23.jpg

25_zps1eb9eef8.jpg

27_zpsdba819b4.jpg

22_zps4ac97ae5.jpg

23_zps05893a45.jpg

SuburbanHomesteader":307foge5 said:
Excellent photos. You have skill with a camera.

As for the pictures themselves... WAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY too cute!

:D

Thanks! I really have fun taking pictures of the animals. They're good subjects to play around with.

And those two, man. THat rabbit's going to make her his friend whether she likes it or NOT.

alforddm":3cg3y90t said:
I absolutely love that first pic. The expression on your dogs face is priceless (I like the spoiled rotten tag also :lol:)
She IS spoiled rotten. Well spoiled, anyway, she's actually really good.

I'm down to about 3.5 weeks before the other two come home. ...>There will be more photos. Maybe I will have enough for a calendar then!

Your dog is adorable. I would take her in a hot second! :p She reminds me of my first dog, an American Eskimo, who also was very patient with other animals... to the point of allowing my cockatiels to "clean" her teeth. :roll:

What is she, anyway? Looks like she could be Sheltie and Corgi... :hmm:

Latest posts

Back