Just wanted to share some pictures.

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MamaSheepdog":3ggex0g7 said:
Your dog is adorable. I would take her in a hot second! :p She reminds me of my first dog, an American Eskimo, who also was very patient with other animals... to the point of allowing my cockatiels to "clean" her teeth. :roll:

What is she, anyway? Looks like she could be Sheltie and Corgi... :hmm:

She is the best dog. Like. The. Best. Dog.

We don't really know. She weighs 11lbs and sheltie mix is a common guess - but we found her screaming in a commercial trash dumpster when she was about 4 weeks old, so no real idea. Guess I could DNA test, but never really seemed worth it. <br /><br /> __________ Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:16 pm __________ <br /><br />
15_zps37b72f97.jpg

He looks like he's about to bow and then launch into a martial arts routine.

He's praying for carrots. LOL

A friend used to have a dog that was a dead ringer for yours.. he was a sheltie and papillon mix. Ridiculous ear tufts from the papi.. he always looked like he'd just woke up with a terrible case of bed head. :lol:

JenerationX":3tfuuz77 said:
He's praying for carrots. LOL

A friend used to have a dog that was a dead ringer for yours.. he was a sheltie and papillon mix. Ridiculous ear tufts from the papi.. he always looked like he'd just woke up with a terrible case of bed head. :lol:

I'd believe that. She's a ridiculously good dog, super biddable and eager to please, and waaaay higher energy than you'd think by those pictures. She rocks agility - puts my border collie to shame for consistency. <br /><br /> __________ Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:19 am __________ <br /><br />
6_zpsal1qzvy2.jpg

Rabbit wins.

CptJack":kc2c9v9y said:
I... am apparently bringing home two come March 17. Little guy up there has a sibling who's blind in one eye that was offered to me as a freebie, and well. Call me a sucker. I don't have a problem. Really I don't.

Eh, ahem, I believe you have Rabbitosis. There is a 12 Step Thread for that. LOL

Your bun is ADORABLE!!!

Definitely understand how Rabbitosis happens. Waiting on these guys to be ready to go has made me want to pick up EVERY RABBIT I SEE. I'm down to < 3 weeks wait, though, which is nice. I may possibly vibrate out of my chair day of. Definitely will flood the internet with pictures.

A lot of photos make Bun look black.

1_zpsnn6brumc.jpg

He's really, really not.

Those new bunnies need to show up so the current animals get a camera break.

Me too! And we're so close now. Picking them up Tuesday at 1. I'll get their cages set up this weekend at some point so we're ready to go. But those little white bits just delight me. Especially the one RIGHT on the nose of the guy that's blind in one eye. <br /><br /> __________ Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:11 pm __________ <br /><br />
1_zpsy8ccwdx5.jpg

I'll post some new pics in a new thread once they've had a few hours to settle, but they're actually pretty good. Just hungry, thirsty, and tired from the trip. Breeder also breeds dogs which explains why every last one of them wants to snuggle up to Kylie immediately ;-)

Latest posts

Back