Just for you, Maggie! *****PIC HEAVY*****

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Miss M":3fmh8mv7 said:
Awwwww, they're so adorable! But how could that one guy have an eye open already?!?!?

I know, right? :shock: I have no clue...I mean, literally, they are two days old! Gonna have to keep an "eye" on that one, for sure! :lol:

Devon's Mom Lauren":6pwwfw48 said:
Wow that's amazing! They look like she mated with a Lynx or something; lol well except for the black one and the white ones they have different daddies! lol

I am pretty sure you are right...Her father is an all white cat and evidently still running around out there. I have seen a black and white and one that looks like the daddy of the multicolored ones....so could be 2 or 3 different daddies. Whaddya think about that one with the eye open already? Strange, eh?

If the kitten was a bunny we would call it a Max factor... !! But its eye is already developed which is even stranger; in bunnies the eye isn't there yet and in Max Factors it gets pretty creepy so I'm told! His claws are quite long too perhaps he was a bit overdue and also very well nourished!

Devon's Mom Lauren":18noey18 said:
If the kitten was a bunny we would call it a Max factor... !! But its eye is already developed which is even stranger; in bunnies the eye isn't there yet and in Max Factors it gets pretty creepy so I'm told! His claws are quite long too perhaps he was a bit overdue and also very well nourished!

I noticed that their claws seem really long and they are extremely well furred...lots of people have commented that they seem large, so maybe they *were* a tad on the late side. I have no idea, not knowing when she was bred. :oops: You can bet that she will be going to the vet to get spayed ASAP! I love animals, but I really was not expecting to get five more cats! oh well, my own fault for not paying attention and getting her spayed sooner. I do have a couple of folks lined up for the kittens, though. So, all in all, I think it will be fine.

What does "Max Factor" mean?

Drat. :( There they are. Cuteness personified. I've resisted getting kittens for decades because they always grow up..but there you go tempting me again. AND there is a sign on a farm down the road "free kittens".

well piffle.

Anntann":mjjo5g30 said:
Drat. :( There they are. Cuteness personified. I've resisted getting kittens for decades because they always grow up..but there you go tempting me again. AND there is a sign on a farm down the road "free kittens".

well piffle.

Let me help you.... :twisted:

When outside, they are good for catching mice and rats, they can chase off larger predators, ie stray cats, etc.....

When inside, they are good for foot warmers, stress relievers, alarm clocks and overall running of the show in the house! :D

I'm a sucker for an adorable black and white tuxy kitten! :love: I've been tempted to add another moo kitten to my home, but hubby put his foot down! :lol:

Back