Just a bit fuzzy??? oh...right...

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ladysown

Staff member
Reaction score
October162010460.jpg

October162010458.jpg

He's new.

I was told "he's a bit fuzzy".

Hmmmm....seems a lot fuzzy.

Must remember....definitions are subject to the interpretors definitions....
Baby pic didn't show this much fuzz....

I DON"T DO FUZZY!

I"m a bit concerned that I'm going to end up doing fuzzy and I don't want to. Thinking I might see if I can pet him out and then once again try to find a Holland Lop buck somewhere that's pedigreed that is somewhat typey.

Anyone know of any in the General region of London Or even close to where someone lives who is coming out to Rockton in November???

So I've learned the mr. fuzzy won't be a big problem for me.

It apparently takes two to create fuzzies, and if my other does don't carry fuzzy, then overall I should be just fine. A fuzzy will pop up here and there, but since 98% of my lops go to the pet crowd I should do just fine with my buns.

I'll have to keep a close eye on Rosie and her kits if I use him on her. She raises up some longer haired, but not really fuzzy kits, just longer haired with lots of poof to them, but they moult that out generally speaking. So i'm happy. He's a typey lad who will sit up pretty on his own, so that's what I wanted. Mr. Fuzzy will stick around. :)

You could show him as an American Fuzzy Lop...there is no rule against it :)

But if you decide you don't want him...I could use a new bunny model...

he's a very sweet boy, this morning he was showing me that he has a bit of character too. I like bunnies that are more than lumps in a cage so we should get along just fine. :) He's a september 8 baby.

Oh, he's so CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE!!!!! :cute:<br /><br />__________ Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:21 am __________<br /><br />ILoveBunnies says you should name him Pom-Pom! :D

Back