Its a.....

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JessicaR

Reaction score
Boy! We think :lol: The little bugger was being stubborn and hiding his bits and pieces. :x She did manage to get a couple of shots, I had to lay on my side to try and get him to move. But she is pretty sure its a boy although she said it could be the cord as it was close by. I have to get my 3D ultrasound in 8 weeks so we will check again to be sure. Hopefully he cooperates next time!

Other than that problem :roll: He looks perfect, from what we could see, (he was curled up facing my back) and already weighs 1 pound.

I have a couple of names in mind but I am not sure yet. So far I like Gabriel, Christian, or Liam. Right now I cant think of any middle names. My mother in law who is OBSESSED! with the Twilight movies keep calling him Jacob. I keep telling her I am not naming him Jacob!

I was hoping for a girl, but oh well. I am happy that the baby is healthy so its all good :D I do have 2 girl names picked out just in case that was just the cord she saw. For a girl I had the names Olivia Grace or Wynter Rose chosen.

All of those names are beautiful. For a boys name I still like Blake. My ex picked the names for my boys, though I made a point of getting to pick my youngest middle name.

JessicaR":oy3kvt5y said:
The little bugger was being stubborn and hiding his bits and pieces.

"No peeking, Mom!"

He looks perfect, from what we could see, (he was curled up facing my back) and already weighs 1 pound.

When I got my (traditional, not 3-D) ultrasound pics of Firstpup, Hubs asked "When were you abducted by aliens?" :lol: He did look like a little alien, with his huge black eye orbits... :roll: Thankfully, he looked much better in person when he made his first appearance into the world. :)

I'm glad the pregnancy is going well, Jessica! Are you past the stage of being tired all the time yet?

I was hoping for a girl, but oh well.

Ah, well, you might still get one. :) My midwife knew of quite a few babies that were visited by the sex change fairy after a "confirmed" ultrasound.

If I happen to see the SCF in my BunnyBarn, I'll send 'em your way. :wizard:

JessicaR":16iuexpc said:
I have a couple of names in mind but I am not sure yet. So far I like Gabriel, Christian, or Liam. Right now I cant think of any middle names. My mother in law who is OBSESSED! with the Twilight movies keep calling him Jacob. I keep telling her I am not naming him Jacob!

I was hoping for a girl, but oh well. I am happy that the baby is healthy so its all good :D I do have 2 girl names picked out just in case that was just the cord she saw. For a girl I had the names Olivia Grace or Wynter Rose chosen.

I love the names Lucas, Benjamin, Hezekiah, Elijah (or Elias), Will, and Thomas. Gabriel, Christian, and Liam are fantastic names too!

When I have kids, my first girl is going to be Taylor Alison (after my fave singer ever) and my first boy is going to be Benjamin Nathanael.

A few years ago I made a list of the girls and boys names I liked... I had OVER 200 NAMES total

Congratulations Jess,

There's one thing that is absolutely necessary: Enjoy that child. He is a gift.
I'm an old-fart....LOL. And a "Male" to boot. So, I can only imagine the glorious
inner-workings of a woman's mind during this precious period of their life.
It is truly above and beyond what any man could possibly imagine. Myself,
I've raised 10 children. Six boys and four girls. Not all of them were biologically
mine, but it didn't really matter to me. I loved each with equal measure.

This Saturday past, we were blessed with a glorious day. A day that makes one's
soul appreciate their breathing and the beating of their heart. Picture perfect
would be an accurate description. Yet, with all of that, I felt a melancholy sadness
that nearly overwhelmed me. My wife was in the room when I spoke more
to myself than to her. "I miss my boys.....when they were little.
We're all alone now."

So, make all that is ahead of you a special minute by moment memory.
And hold each close to your heart. For that's where they belong.

My heartfelt best wishes,

Grumpy.

That was so beautifully said Grumpy, it made me tear up! :D

I know most of my friends think I am nuts, since my kids were almost out the door :roll: but honestly I love having my kids around, I was getting a bit sad thinking pretty soon the kids are going to start moving out. This little guy is loved already and I couldn't imagine not having him, even though he likes to kick/punch me in the bladder :lol:

MSD, my U/S picture looked like an alien too :lol: I go in September for the 3D U/S so I should get a better picture. I am not as tired anymore, especially when he lets me sleep for more than 2 hours at a time. He is sitting low almost up against my bladder so I have to get up every couple of hours through the night. I guess that's good practice for later on when he is hear and I am up feeding him every couple of hours.

JessicaR":1jwvsugs said:
I know most of my friends think I am nuts, since my kids were almost out the door :roll: but honestly I love having my kids around, I was getting a bit sad thinking pretty soon the kids are going to start moving out. This little guy is loved already and I couldn't imagine not having him, even though he likes to kick/punch me in the bladder :lol:

People seem to view kids as a burden nowadays. :? I don't get it. I live with my sister, who has a 7 year old, 6 year old, and a 4 (soon to be 5) year old. They may be high energy, but it's worth it. I get to watch them grow up, and that's worth more than anything in the world to me.

With young children growing up, "everyday" is an adventure full of wonder
and mysterious riddles. You and I call it "Life". To those young minds, however,
it's a wonderment of magical proportions. "Why" becomes their favorite and
most used and abused word. Always try to answer enough to satisfy their
curious minds for that moment.

It's a joy to watch them grow and become a unique individual. Unique insofar
as they are the only one like themselves on the face of the Earth. Who knows,
that little person may be the one to discover something for all Mankind to enjoy.

grumpy

Latest posts

Back