It was going well and then... she mentioned ....

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rescue Angels Society has a strong goal to educate the public about the great nature of Rabbits and put a stop to Animal Abuse, Murder for Meat & Fur, Lab testing and used as food for snakes!

Oh wow....if you scroll down on their page, you'll find a really troubling post. Apparently a man attacked a coyote who'd caught a cottontail, 'rescued' the bun, and took it to Rescue Angels who adopted it out to a pet home.

??????????!!??

Rescue Angels Society: converting coyotes to vegetarianism, one at a time. <br /><br /> __________ Sun May 24, 2015 2:08 pm __________ <br /><br />
Kyle@theHeathertoft":19a3e241 said:
This is what happens when people get disconnected from the real world, and learn to react only emotionally, rather than thoughtfully.

Excellent way to describe the way people react. Perfect to a T.

Agreed, that's a perfect way to put it.

Interesting reading.
Good to know about this place, even though I am a little far north to be on their radar.
I am pretty sure that our having rabbits has cost me a friendship... well, more of a frenemy... LOL so I actually view it as a positive (we're talking stupid crazy PETA kind of mindset and their animals are miserable being treated like humans~ ie a rooster that sleeps in an aquarium and their child dresses it in clothing every day). In fact, we are pretty sure this woman stole our two (much loved) barn cats because they were outside.
But I am so leery about marketing/ communicating about our rabbits.

I saw one person on kijiji listed his rabbits as "cuddly or nutritious" which I thought was charming LOL

Latest posts

Back