It's so NICE out today...

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It has been an absolutely gorgeous weekend here too. Sunny and just above freezing. PErfect weather for our Winterama.

Every nice winter day is one less nasty one to get through, so it's a double blessing. :D

Spring will be here before we know it. :clover: know how to speed it up? Just think of all the things you need to do before it arrives. That will make the remaining cold weather go by like a flash!

Anntann":1zdmdxpp said:
Oooo. What's a winterama?

It's like a winter carnival we have in Penetanguishene. In the Mall there are lots of vendors selling crafts and homemade foods etc. There was a parade yesterday, they usually have snow sculptures, polar bear dips, and the cardboard box toboggan run (people are really creative when it comes to decorating their boxes, there have been pirate ships and airplanes etc) Horse drawn carriage rides, a petting zoo with llamas. It's a lot of fun

It's been pretty decent weather for Michigan this time of year too. All our critters Love the sunny days. I'm going to start breeding all the rabbits next week so I'm hoping March is not too cold becuase I don't like to have babies during cold weather.

I won't spoil the fun by saying what the temp is here... okay, I will. It's 60. :lookout: :croc:

HOWEVER, I can't tell you what my kids would do for some snow! They are so desperate, I've promised them that if we ever get some, I'll get them up at 2am if I have to, so they can play in it. (The neighbors might not appreciate that, but...)

Your Winterama sounds like great fun, Devon! I have always considered the polar bear plunge participants to be a few popples short of a full litter, if ya know what I mean...

Okay, Miss M: that's just mean :)

I've just switched with someone at the library tonight so that I'm not driving home at 1:30am in near-blizzard conditions. I got all the critters settled for the night by 3pm today so that I don't have to fight the wind for control of the barn gates.

I am glad, though, that SOMEONE'S warm today . . .

It's nasty and drizzly here today, just below freezing, and more snow expected tomorrow. In TEXAS! And the snow we got over the last month STILL isn't gone (what has melted has turned to MUD). I'm so tired of snow and cold I could SCREAM!

WE're supposed to get that snow tonight later on. SIGH

Poor mike drove out to the farm and up the tractor road to the main part of the property....He got to the top and discovered WHY he should have plowed the snow all winter down to the gravel..(he didn't because the snow left on the road made it easier to move on when it snowed)...he slid on the ICE that was under all the snow. Couldn't get anywhere...just spun around and around in circles. Sounded like he had a lot of fun at it, tho :D

I really feel sorry for the folks in Texas and OK and Missouri. You guys just aren't USED to this stuff all winter long. it's supposed to be warm and decent.

60....oh my...that sounds so nice.....I'd just settle for SUN tho.

trinityoaks":3e3jtlix said:
It's nasty and drizzly here today, just below freezing, and more snow expected tomorrow. ... I'm so tired of snow and cold I could SCREAM!
that's just BACKWARDS

we had one night driving home that was pretty slick - but it was the middle of the night so it wasn't an issue
I was saying just yesterday we'll all forget how to drive in snow if we have too many of these winters
we may still get some snow but the sun has warmth so it won't last long

after a life of winter I'm enjoying the break but I hope it isn't for too long the weather is backwards ...

Latest posts

Back