Is he breedable?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ButtonsPalace

Reaction score
I wanna know if my little buck Mootah is breedable? He's about 7 months old now and he's the one who hurt his back. He's completely fine now and might actually be an indoor breeder buck lol. He's so sweet and friendly and I'm honestly curious as to what might come from him. I just don't want to hurt him by trying to breed him.

He's certainly old enough to breed now, but in view of his injury, I'd play it safe and wait another month or two. Bucks can be rather enthusiastic when breeding :roll: and it would be pity if he hurt himself all over again.

That's what I figured. I might wait till December to breed him and his sister. They'll be 10 months old then... Plus that gives him more than enough time to finish healing if he hasn't already.

That's my issue. He's so sweet and I really really want a litter from him but not enough that I'm willing to risk his life. Thank you for the advice! It's not worth breeding the sweetie. I'm probably going to move Merlin and Bibi (My lionhead pair) outside, and put Mootah in their cage. He's such a sweetie pie. I love his presence because he's always just very chill and it's so fun having him out in our room. He has a great time playing in our room because there's so much stuff to hide behind and under. It's like playing hide and seek with a black rabbit in a (thankfully) well lit room lol

Back