Introducing Fievel

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlitterMomma

Reaction score
Here is our new bun sweet precious Fievel hehe The lady said he is a mix of a lionhead and lop. What yall think? She said he is 3 months old, so far Delilah and him are getting along except she does like to shove him and she was thumping her foot like a crazy lady at first.

SDC19269.jpgSDC19270.jpgSDC19268.jpgSDC19254.jpg

How sweet! He looks like he got caught doing something naughty in that last pic! :lol:

MamaSheepdog":1t0jrvti said:
How sweet! He looks like he got caught doing something naughty in that last pic! :lol:

Yup yup he was very nice to give me a few love poops haha :p

I like the last picture the best, you know he was up to something, just look into his eyes.

I am going to have to stop looking at the pictures of these small breeds. I am a big man and I like big animals.
but these small little rabbits are really making me rethink only having large breed rabbits.
and my wife has started giving me the strange looks when I start babbling at the pictures.

I like big rabbits, I do, I do, I do, but these small one are so darn CUTE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CWD":2ic39svw said:
I like the last picture the best, you know he was up to something, just look into his eyes.

I am going to have to stop looking at the pictures of these small breeds. I am a big man and I like big animals.
but these small little rabbits are really making me rethink only having large breed rabbits.
and my wife has started giving me the strange looks when I start babbling at the pictures.

I like big rabbits, I do, I do, I do, but these small one are so darn CUTE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fievel wiggles his nose and says hello hehe<br /><br />__________ Mon May 13, 2013 10:06 pm __________<br /><br />
amandainohio24":2ic39svw said:
I just saw your post on facebook with his picture. He is so cute!!!!!

Oh cool are you in the lionheads group too :) hehehe

Well I think its a success as they are cuddled up together and have been grooming one another ♥

KKRabbitry":1va6ev4y said:
Darling:) LOVE the name, too!

Awww thanks :) it's from my childhood favorite movie hehe though technically it was a mouse not a bun but my first loves were mice. <br /><br /> __________ Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:12 am __________ <br /><br /> 2014-02-12 15.40.18.jpg
2014-02-24 15.28.34.jpg

Fievel all grown up :) He will be a year in May ♥

Latest posts

Back