Register

Info about Pan American Vet Labs' Vaccine for Pasteurella

Diagnosing and treating rabbit ailments. *Caution! These threads may contain graphic content.*
5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership
United States of America Female
BunnyBucks: 7,052.00

Re: Info about Pan American Vet Labs' Vaccine for Pasteurel

Post Number:#61  Unread postby ButtonsPalace » Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:34 pm

Few things I was wondering.

1. What does it look like when they have an allergic reaction and if mine has one what do I do?

2. How long is it good before expiring *I don't want to buy too much and it go bad.*
@Happydalerabbits on Facebook :)

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership
Female
BunnyBucks: 990.00

Re: Info about Pan American Vet Labs' Vaccine for Pasteurel

Post Number:#62  Unread postby AprilW » Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:45 pm

Not sure about allergic reactions, but the main side effects I have heard of are a bump and/or hair loss at injection site. A friend of mine who has Harlequins said one of her's had a bump after being vaccinated, but it went away.

I don't have the vials anymore, but I am fairly sure they suggest not storing the vaccine once you have begun to use it. I'm not sure why that is if it deactivates after a time or what - the FB page may address the reasoning.

Giving the vaccine is very easy. I have no complaints. :)
OlivYew Rabbitry: Breeding and showing purebred American Chinchilla rabbits

Previous