Im crazy

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shara

Reaction score
I found a four month old doe on craigslist, she is all black, with a white spot on her nose, and white toenails. SHe looks almost exactly identical to my spooky. she comes with a cage, water bottle, toys, for $20....

And I just might get her. :oops:

All I can think about is I have one doe who will be ready to breed in about 2 months, and o will this girl. Momma rabbit just got bred, so in 2 1/2 months, I could breed them all and potentially have 3 litters a couple months later....and maybe a veinna marked baby!

And as I type this I know it sounds rediculous and crazy, but I don't think I will be able to stop myself I mean, the price! The cage! The equipment that comes with her!!!<br /><br />__________ Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:00 am __________<br /><br />http://salem.craigslist.org/pet/1901093535.html

OH yeah, we need that 12 step program BAD! Time for an intervention people, nobody panic....

Ah, heck, as an addiction, rabbits beat gambling, alcohol, and speed any day. Enjoy, and when you get tired of the extra work you make for yourself, well, the freezer will get filled, right? It's not like you can't undo these decisions....That's what I keep telling my husband, anyway!

oh, thanks guys! and ec2pia, its funny because thats what I was just telling MY husband, to try to convince him to let me get her! lol.

eco2pia":235uevpd said:
OH yeah, we need that 12 step program BAD! Time for an intervention people, nobody panic....

Ah, heck, as an addiction, rabbits beat gambling, alcohol, and speed any day. Enjoy, and when you get tired of the extra work you make for yourself, well, the freezer will get filled, right? It's not like you can't undo these decisions....That's what I keep telling my husband, anyway!

shrarvrs":235uevpd said:
oh, thanks guys! and ec2pia, its funny because thats what I was just telling MY husband, to try to convince him to let me get her! lol.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

well, I called them, and will probably be picking her up today!!<br /><br />__________ Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:12 pm __________<br /><br />I bought her! will be getting her tommorrow afternoon, and will send pictures!

Congratulations! :)
Your symptoms don't seem too bad yet. Just wait until you find an add for a rabbitry that is selling out and you HAVE to have those rabbits!!! LOL

Emily

Silver Star Rabbitry":x3z2c9oe said:
Congratulations! :)
Your symptoms don't seem too bad yet. Just wait until you find an add for a rabbitry that is selling out and you HAVE to have those rabbits!!! LOL

I found an add like that the other day. A nice herd of satins, show stock, fortunately I'm broke after my OTHER recent rabbit and chicken purchases so I had to pass!

Best of luck with your new girl, and crossing fingers for Vienna babies!

You're my kind of crazy!

I'd make that deal in a new york Minute, just the equipment alone is worth the twenty dollars, but getting a new rabbit....well that's nearly priceless!

OMG, we may have contracted rabbitosis.....does anyone have a carrot?

Back