I've missed y'all!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marinea

Reaction score
What a wild couple of months here.

Our internet crashed and has been out for a month and a half. Panic ensued as my husband's daughter is soon going to Nepal as part of a medical mission and email is going to be even more of a necessity. As of tonight, we appear to be back online *fingers crossed*.

The rabbitry got a big update as we finally were able to get our bucks out of a conjoined cage into separate digs. They are doing well, and our poor sprayed buck is slowly cleaning up. And we have new buns on the way...I am going to let the provider of the buns speak more on this. I'll just say, I am super excited!

The homestead has also had it's ups and downs. We tore out our old house-length front deck and added a new 28 foot long covered front porch. It is awesome, and will make things much easier come winter. Of course as soon as we got our nice shady porch and the summer heat cranked up, out went our air conditioning. It is still pending repair, and at the moment, I envy the rabbits and their cool breezy rabbitry with their ceiling fan.

All in all, things are happening as they are meant to, and getting better. I missed my friends here, and am so thankful to be back "amongst" you all.

*sits back in her rocker with a nice glass of sweet tea* What's been going on with y'all?

Was wondering what happened to you every time I was on late and you hadn't covered my back on birthday greetings. :p

MaggieJ":jscuctn1 said:
...(Internet out for a month and a half? What is the matter with your Internet service provider?)
X2 - I'd be hunting even if I had to go with satellite. :evil:

Glad to see ya back.
saying-bye-bye-smiley-emoticon.gif

Sometimes I fret over how quickly we've become addicted to the net! Nevertheless, welcome back. If the weather is anything in your part of Va like it is in my part, I really hope you get your air back soon!!!

Thanks for the well wishes! Of course, once we got our internet back, our computer blew up. Hopefully, all is well now.

And the a/c is back- woot! And enjoyed it is- we are painting the outside of our house...yes in this heat.

Latest posts

Back