I've got kits!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dandee

Reaction score
My siamese Satin, Miko, kindled 6 live kits, one dead a week ago.
And, my NZrew and other siamese satin, Kurisu, both kindled this morning! NZ had 7 live, 1 malformed and DOA, the satin had a litter of 8. So excited!
Yay for 21 popples!
:buds: :clap: :bouncy: :bananadance: :bananadance2: :bananadance: :wbounce: :mbounce:

What colour of NZ do you have. My NZ Red just kindled a litter of 10 three hours ago and earlier this week (Monday) my NZ White kindled 8. I am awaiting another two does to kindle their litters ... here is to hoping they caught.

:up: :up: :up: Fantastic!!! Congratulations! :mbounce:
I hope they all grow up fat and healthy for you!

I only have White NZs..

I'm VERY novice when it comes to coloring and genetics.. but my siamese satin litter has a couple blues! she has the dilute gene (?), and the buck must, too. He was black.
there are 2 blacks, 4 pink, 2 grayish/blue.
Miko, the other siamese satin, was bred to a red satin. some of the kits are harlequin.
They are starting to pop out at me now and are nice and fat.
My mommas are good mommas and are attentive and want to be petted all the time. All is well in the Birth Center!

My Cal doe missed (bought her bred, too for too much cash money :slap:) and I rebred her to my 6mo cal buck.. He covered her 10 times! he was a monster. I've named him Virile Cyril.. hope the name helps :clover: :happy:

I just found all the smilies! awesome!
:gun: :jedai: :band: :bdh: :wheelcha:
:happy2: Is this one called 'happy' because he's waving a doobie??
:mrgreen:

Well, if you have a siamese satin, I think your "blues" may possibly turn into Siamese. I have two blue colored kits born three months ago, and now they are very pretty siamese sables.

And lol at Happy! I will stand with you and call it a doobie, too. ;) :p I cant tell what it is.

Congrats on all the babies! That is super exciting, and You had better post pictures. :)

Congrats on everyone's popples! I would love to see pics as well. Very interesting about the Harlequin Satins.

Back