I present too you... TOTORO! *Pics*

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ButtonsPalace

Reaction score
Here's my little wompus Totoro cuddling with my kitty. My boyfriend set her down in front of him and he just laid his head down on her and went to sleep purring. She started trying to move around and explore and he pulled her back for cuddles lol. She eventually got too wiggly and he got up haha.
rsz_20161129_124818.jpg

Now...
Drum
Rolll
Please?!
:cheer2: :cheer1: :cheer2: :cheer1: :cheer2: :cheer1:
HERE SHE IS TOTORO!! She is such a cutie and so photogenic :3
rsz_20161130_180457.jpg
rsz_20161130_180421.jpg <br /><br /> __________ November 30th, 2016, 6:31 pm __________ <br /><br /> Also... Any ideas on what color she might be? She looks to be a chin? But the tips are brown not black.
Sire is a Chocolate Silver Fox and Dam is a REW NZ/Chinchilla cross. I should also mention the babies underside is white along with about half of both front and back feet. Now that her fur has grown in her get look like grey and white marbled awesomeness lol.

Totoro is ADORABLE!!!!! I won't be able to help you with the color question though:( I'm not a rabbit color or gene genius... :oops: I just know how to play and have fun with bunnies! :lol:
Any who, she is adorable! And the cat didnt try to eat her?! I am amazed:)

Well I adopted him at 9 weeks old and immediately had him around rabbits and he's always loved my rabbits, I have one who he plays with they chase each other around my bedroom. He acts so different from a normal cat. I've never met a cat like him. He talks to me and I talk to him in some special language, definitely got a unique shelter kittty.

On her color I posted her picture on Facebook and someone said she was Opal, or Blue agouti. I wonder if she's a dilute though because her belly is white an her paws are white grey they look piebald.

Her tummy is white and when she was little there was a line straight down her back feet half Gray half whote, it was more Gray than white on the front feet. The insides of her ears are also white. Maybe when she gets a bit bigger her color will be more obvious.

Latest posts

Back