I'm Excited!! :D

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Susie570

Reaction score
My new doe "Chrissy" will be shown in the Mini Lop Breed Specialty on Saturday and the All Breed Show on Sunday at the OSRBA :D

I mean, I don't expect her to place or anything, but why not show her while she's there? The breeder offered to 'put her on the table' for me. It's unlikely I'll get the chance to get to any shows any time soon, so this is her only chance to get comments from the judges.

She'll be competing against Juniors who are a good bit older than she is in a BIG show, but still... it's kind of exciting.

Good luck little girl!!

HSS_NY2.jpg

How long does it take for rabbits to be shown??? The breed specialties started at 9am... I'm wondering when I should hear something. :bounce:

I just got word on the the show today.
She got a 17/19 (I'm not really sure what that means) and the judge said 'she's too young', which doesn't surprise me. I hope he did put some comments on the comment card though.

EnglishSpot":32f4a3d2 said:
We found her, we found her!! We're right next to her cage!!! I took several pics of Chrissy and she's munching her hay like a trooper! I'll post pictures when we get home!!

Aww yay! :) Thanks!!

Here she is, Syber!!!

My daughter spotted her first, but then we double checked her face spotting against the picture you'd posted online and BINGO!!

Then I looked at the tag and saw the owner's name and city, and I knew it was you!!

Attachments

• AOsbra 006.JPG
    AOsbra 006.JPG
    235 KB · Views: 1,830
  • AOsbra 008.JPG
    AOsbra 008.JPG
    207 KB · Views: 1,830
  • AOsbra 009.JPG
    AOsbra 009.JPG
    216.2 KB · Views: 1,830
  • AOsbra 015.JPG
    AOsbra 015.JPG
    95.5 KB · Views: 1,830
17/19 means there were 19 rabbits in that class on the table, yours placed 17th.
Give her some time to grow and she could place higher.

awww!!! Look at her little face!! Thank you, so much, for the pictures, ES!! :D :D Only two more days until I get to meet her in person!! :D <br /><br /> __________ Sun May 03, 2015 1:10 pm __________ <br /><br /> I just wanted to crow a little bit... my baby girl took 11/15 in the Open Breed today! That's almost in the top 10! Granted, I guess it wasn't a huge class, but I think that's really not bad for a baby. :) I'm proud of her!

I will be picking her up in Charleston tomorrow, along with the other little doe I purchased (who apparently will be named 'Tattoo' :roll: I'm not sure I'm going to ask my boyfriend for naming advice again) :lol:

I'm getting their cages ready right now. :D

She's a cutie. Not very affectionate as of yet, but becoming more relaxed. She should be expecting in a few weeks if all goes well.

Latest posts

Back