I love this weather ...

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brody

Reaction score
already starting to see green
able to see where I can forage for the buns soon... YAY

will go trim some fresh willow and apple branches tomorrow - can't wait!!

Franklin has been having a run of loose unpelleted poops lately - as my special fella his diet was nearly entirely foraged and home grown through the summer and fall ... lately he has been on pellets and PURCHASED hay - obviously it doesn't agree with his system the same way ...
I'm a little worried but hoping the spring will help him ... (though I know fresh can loosen everything)

we could get snow again - 2 years ago this week you couldn't see the tops of the cattle wire fences around here ... this year green grass trying to grow ..
no complaints and much optimism from me :)

The willow may help Franklin, Brody. If you have any dried leaves of raspberry, blackberry, strawberry or plantain, so much the better.

I gathered up some freshly fallen willow twigs and put them in a jar of water on the windowsill last week. They are sprouting nicely. The buns will get the tops and it the bottom parts root I will plant them for the future. Our willow tree is immense, but it is sometimes hard to reach the foliage. It used to hang down to the ground, but yearly harvesting has made an impact.

Latest posts

Back