Register

"I'll message you on Friday in the am"

A place to vent about what's bugging you. Please keep it civil.
2 years of membership2 years of membership
United States of America Female
BunnyBucks: 6,696.00

"I'll message you on Friday in the am"

Post Number:#1  Unread postby ButtonsPalace » Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:47 pm

Ok, so Mr./Mrs. I'll message you on Friday in the am.. I've been waiting all day and I've even contacted you. Now my question is Why aren't you replying?! I've messaged them 3 times over the course of the day trying to check in and asking if they still want the rabbits. I've obviously took down the craigslist ad because they asked for them and I said I'd give them four does for $80 since they were using them for meat. For four purebred Silver Fox does, I think that's cheap seeing I was asking $35 a piece. I just don't understand why no reply? If they didn't want the rabbits a simple no thanks would've sufficed. Maybe they'll message tomorrow. But this is pretty aggravating since I had planned to use the money to build extra cages! >:( I swear some people can be so rude, setting you up like this and not replying. I've sat around almost all day waiting for them to message me because I didn't want to miss a message about making plans.
@Happydalerabbits on Facebook :)

Site Admin
7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
Canada Female
BunnyBucks: 56,723.00

Re: "I'll message you on Friday in the am"

Post Number:#2  Unread postby MaggieJ » Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:03 pm

Poor Buttons! :cry:

Welcone to the 21st century where common sense, common courtesy and common decency no longer apply. :evil: :evil: :evil:

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership
BunnyBucks: 34,545.00

Post Number:#3  Unread postby akane » Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:18 pm

I don't take ads down until someone has left with the animal. Half the time even with a set day and time I end up putting it back up. Emergencies can happen and I've had to hunt down lost people before or my contact was through email/facebook and the entire area's internet went down for hours to a day but at least one person must have done it on purpose because they had us drive their direction to meet twice and didn't show twice with no excuse and then no answer ever again. I've also been the one to end up detouring to the emergency room for a 12hr wait on monitors or I just dealt with someone who had all my messages going to spam and didn't realize it for a day. Eventually I do get back to someone and eventually they got back to me but I've had plenty that didn't go that way and even when they do sometimes the result is they can't take the animal anyway so I just don't take ads down. I tell any further people messaging me that it's pending pickup or I have several interested and will let them know the result.
http://s1321.beta.photobucket.com/user/takakageri/library/
Don't wonder why people go crazy. Wonder why they don't.

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
Canada Female
BunnyBucks: 33,046.00

Post Number:#4  Unread postby ladysown » Sat Nov 05, 2016 6:38 am

don't take ads down until the rabbit is sold and DO NOT trust people who are randomly replying to get a rabbit.

Rabbit isn't sold until it leaves your property and is in the hands/vehicle/house of the person buying it.

First come first served means...first who comes WITH the money.
ladysown

http://athomepets.weebly.com/
Primary Blog : http://athomepets.weebly.com/at-home-pets-blog.html
Old Blog: blogs/athomepets/

2 years of membership2 years of membership
United States of America Female
BunnyBucks: 6,696.00

Post Number:#5  Unread postby ButtonsPalace » Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:05 am

Well I'll definitely put the ad back up as well as I'll probably update the photos, rabbits grow so fast a pic one day isn't accurate in size a week later.. MaggieJ, That's the truth! I try not to leave the house because it's like brain cell suicide watching people out in public. Teen mom's smoking a pack a day and bragging about it, people driving with tiny babies in the front seat *I actually had a girl at my graduation talking bout how she smoked a pack a day and she was going on 7 months pregnant and everyone around her just bragged about how much they smoked, no concern for the child growing in her* People these days are just ridiculous!
@Happydalerabbits on Facebook :)