I just bought the fattest rabbit

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

monsoon

Reaction score
I went to an auction for fun. I let a kid out bid me on some i wanted just for the freezer but could not pass on this beast. I just couldn't stop staring at her. My mind said no no no but my arm kept going up. It is the breed i want but other than the fact she is a she i couldn't really justify it. Click on the link for a good chuckle. http://www.flickr.com/photos/28223854@N07/

Yes she will be on a diet. I don't know what type yet but im thinking a lot of hay and a small amount of pellets. I have river grass (not cattails just dont know what it is) all the rabbits love that she will get also. It will be a big adjustment from beer and candy bars.

Have you weighed her? How much exactly does she weigh? i would watch her and start her diet very gradually.She "could" be diabetic with all that extra weight on her. I don't know where you keep her but perhaps wire bottoms are not very good right now with all that weight on tiny feet? Good luck!

Latest posts

Back