I has a blister

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anntann

Rabbit Talk Supporter
Reaction score
and it HURTS :cry: right smack dab in the middle of my palm. It's from digging in clay soil with my trowel. I didn't even notice it forming. Actually, it's not a blister anymore. I managed to form a blister, break the first one, and then the SECOND layer of skin blistered and broke. :roll:

I usually leave popped blisters open, but I think this one needs to be covered up since it's getting in the way of my using my trackball(mouse). I keep getting STUCK to the trackball! :D

Ah well. At least the beets, garlic, and peas are in the soil now. Unfortunately I FORGOT the onion sets :cry:. Oh well. another few days...

I too, had a productive day.

My neighbour said...I"m going to dig up where the old flower garden was, want anything?

I said sure!

I got OODLES of daffys (one of my favourite spring flowers) AND they are in interesting colours (not standard yellow). Sedum, blue pretty flowers (not sure what called), blue/lavendar pretty flowers (again not sure what called), lupines, poppies, and I think some illium (looks like an onion flower), and so thin stringy stuff that just looked interesting and possibly some foxglove. Time will tell. But now I have a perennial bed! i had to dig out an area first to put this stuff into, but hey... it's all good. :) Hard work, took me all afternoon with a four year "helping", "playing", "distracting" and what not. But I"m pleased.

BUT I have NO blisters!!!! woot woot! :)

For the next week or so I'm probably going to get a billion blisters on my hands :(
I have to make new gardens, turn soil, add bunny manure, then plant seeds, and I have lots and lots of seeds...(buy two get one free on seed packets, I went crazzzzzzzy)

Don't you just LOVE (and hate) those super sales on seeds!!!!! I can't pass them up. I have more seed packets all full of seed from the last 4 years.....man. I have NEVER needed 4 different types of beets...but I buy them every year! and I can't pass up those pretty packets of herbs. :)

You'll have to post pictures of your garden :)

I got one of those combo packs of lettuce. No idea what I'm going to do with 5 different types of lettuce. A jumbo pack of Sweet Corn, Beats, Radishes, Zucchini, Sugar Peas, Green Beans, Carrots, Onions. Not to mention the giant pumpkin seed I bought at the Royal Agricultural Winter Fair too support a kids charity thingy, and the parsley we planted last year grew back (even after i cut it all down to the stalks. Can you not kill that stuff?! The Chives are thriving.

We also bought lots of Pansies. Lots and Lots of Pansies.

Back