I find it interesting....

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ladysown

Staff member
Reaction score
it's -10 c here (ontario, metric system).
I expected all my water to be frozen in the portable garage. It's COLD out there.

All but two were completely unfrozen. Two had a light film of ice.

in the old tent where I have isolation rabbits and growers and my mice. Everything frozen solid EXCEPT FOR one water bowl where I have my grower mice in (not frozen at all). and they are on the bottom...where one would expect things to freeze first. Same thing this morning except this morning EVERYTHING was frozen except for the mouse bowl.

Go figure.

Not complaining about unfrozen bowls this evening...but I do find it fascinating....

nope, all soup crocks...except for the mice which have old candle/spice holders. (maybe 1.5 inches across and 1.5 inches deep).

you'd think the smallest water would freeze first eh?

that is interesting - glad for you they didn't freeze up today though :)

Have you noticed the mice all gathered around the unfrozen dish, breathing on it? :D

I've found a dish in one cage frozen solid, and the next cage has ice on top but there's liquid underneath. That's two feet apart. It is strange. :shock:

this morning...everything frozen solid...except for...yes! you guessed it...the mouse bowl. :) I just find it fascinating. :)

Latest posts

Back