How paranoid do you get?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh come on you guys! Pick your poison, Arsenic or Cyanide. They both have the same results.

Arsenic-e1354422155413.jpg
Cyanide-e1354422204597.jpg

wink_razz_pumpkin_by_wingdiamond-d32a6n5.jpg

The freedom motto in the US has become more "MY" freedom to do and say things. People force their opinions and values on each other all the time and really don't care about the other person's side. Everything around them has to match what they believe in and they think they have the right to express their freedom by reporting everyone for every little thing that annoys them. If we hadn't been walking out the door and instead had to stand there and listen to that lady at petco today........ I might be telling you about another run in with the police. :lol:

akane":1rtf48g7 said:
The freedom motto in the US has become more "MY" freedom to do and say things. People force their opinions and values on each other all the time and really don't care about the other person's side. Everything around them has to match what they believe in and they think they have the right to express their freedom by reporting everyone for every little thing that annoys them. If we hadn't been walking out the door and instead had to stand there and listen to that lady at petco today........ I might be telling you about another run in with the police. :lol:

I agree - all in the name of "tolerance" - which is VERY one sided anymore.... people expect you to tolerate what they say/feel/believe and that's that.

This is the first election I am old enough to vote in and it is so different from every election I have seen in the past.

Do yourself a favor, Bunny child. Look at all the candidates, regardless of what letter they have after their name, and vote for the ones that most closely follow your beliefs.

And by all means, vote!

Marinea":i3i6v7ik said:
Do yourself a favor, Bunny child. Look at all the candidates, regardless of what letter they have after their name, and vote for the ones that most closely follow your beliefs.

And by all means, vote!

DH found a site isidewith.com - answer the questions and it will tell you who is closest to your beliefs!

Rebel.Rose.Rabbitry":17mh4rkd said:
Not crazy. Last time my dad had his appraised (about 10 years ago) the appraiser said he shouldn't have animals at all on the property because he felt they were filthy creatures, he'd be much better off vegan. So much hell, leave your personal stuff at home, do your job.

Something all these "Vegan" people need to realize is they aren't doing the world or animals any service by eating all their food all the time lol (Personal opinions)

Must you really ask ME this?
I have been a rabbitry for 5 years now.
I now meet off of our property.
My Dad has antique cars, and one day, I had a man show up early. He waltzed up our driveway, and went straight into the garage. It was open, but, he didn't see my Dad working underneath one of his cars, about 5 feet from him. Dad saw feet, and slid out, and of course, didn't know who the heck this guy was, or what he was doing here. The guy would not leave his prized 32 Ford alone, and would not leave my Dad alone.
This, and my animals safety, has made me a closed rabbitry, and closed property. :bunnyhop:

I feel the same way with anyone. Even if I've hired a business to do something like Terminex, or anyone. I don't like them to look toward my buildings. Don't even glance at my animals if I don't know you cause if anything suspicious happens, I will think it's you!! HaHa! I do carry a gun with me always but what happens when Im not there? I'm getting the IPhone 7 and you can get a camera that goes right to the phone when something is going on. I plan on that purchase asap! This is the very reason I don't want to sell eggs or anything off my property. I guess we are all paranoid about our animals. steal my jewelry but not my animals.

Back