How cool is this forum!!?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anntann

Rabbit Talk Supporter
Reaction score
I was just thinking about this as I read another part of the forum. Here we are, happily chatting back and forth across long distances. Now..I know I can do that on the phone, but first I need your PHONE NUMBER and that requires that we meet somewhere or other..and that you trust me enough to give me your phone number...

well...I suppose I could just start randomly dialing canadian numbers. That might be entertaining, actually....

At any rate, soon we could be talking to someone from FRANCE or CHINA or...or...Australia! (and yes, I know, the internet and chatting has been around for a decade now) but still..it's amazing.

well, i don't know about where your at, but it's positively freezing rain here! :x :shock: :eek: yep, it is kewl ann! hope it brings the buns out there warrens! :twisted: :cool:

Freezing rain is no fun at all, Steve. :( Down here it's just rain but lots of it. Imagine puddles everywhere in December. But at least we don't have to shovel it. I hope it drains away before the cold comes back.

Back