Holland cross color help

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maleficent

Reaction score
Hey guys, I just got a color that is new to me in this litter. Mind giving me some help?

20171216_102618.jpg

Starting on the baby at the bottom of the pile and going clock wise I have a Vienna chestnut, a Vienna black (bad angle as it is the tiniest of spots on his nose only), a possible vm/vc broken black, and finally the kit whose color i can not place.

20171216_102651.jpg

Here is another image this time from the side

received_10155669288070289.jpg

One of the backs of his ears to show now they are kind of a salt and pepper coloring when he was about 2wks.

And a bonus image of their full blooded Holland half siblings who their mother fostered for someone!

FB_IMG_1513441309065.jpg

False Charlie is possible... mom was a high white trip lion head and dad a Vienna chestnut Holland. So can't be charlie. Is it possible the Vienna and broken worked together to make mostly white babies?

Yes, Vienna and broken rabbits often look like Charlie's or even hotots

There is a lot of yellow in the pictures from the lighting, shots in over-cast sunlight would likely give truer colouring but based on these photos I think I see sable chinchilla

Latest posts

Back