Hi....

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Galadriel

Reaction score
..... again. :oops:

Please forgive my ridiculous absence, as I have been extraordinarily busy lately. 8) I am now an amateur musician, with playable instruments being acoustic guitar, electric guitar, bass, tin whistle, and piano. Now, I never said I was good at them, just that I can play them. :lol: I'm best at acoustic guitar. Also, I sing. I work in my church's youth band.

Our whole youth group has been doing all kinds of things. Hands-on ministry training, practice every Monday night, Wednesday night church, special events, Youth Connects, D-NOW, Fuge Camp coming up, it's crazy awesome! :p

I also have a music teacher who lives in Kansas and teaches me over Skype. He's an awesome, funny, really sweet guy, and he's the one who got me into bass. :lol: He taught me how to hear music differently, and now I find myself disassembling songs in my mind, feeling the pattern of the drums, understanding the depth that the bass brings; it's really incredible. I can't get enough of this amazing feeling! :p

Sooooooo, that's what's been up over here. Ummm.... how are y'all? :runaround:

Welcome back! Wow, that's such a wide range of talents you're encouraging growth in, that's awesome! I'm not musically inclined at all, my husband plays bass and is in a few neighborhood bands so while I understand what he talks about... I simply cannot hear it.

Anyhow, I look forward to reading more from you and your Jedi friend. :)

Hey, Galadriel! So nice to see you back. :D Sounds like you and Bunny-Wan have been busy, happy and productive in your youth group.

Not much news here. Still writing . . . and writing . . . and writing. :lol: LOL.

Really glad to see both of you . . . now if your mom could just find a few minutes to drop in, it would be awesome! :yes:

Good seeing you on RT again, Galadriel! :D

I... still don't have rabbits. So nothing's changed here, really. :lol:
But it sounds like you've been super productive and busy! Go you!
:gold-star:

@2CrazyFools, I love that username. :lol: And thank you for the encouragement! Bass is AMAZING.

@MaggieJ, you have no idea how happy I am to see your avatar glowering at me again! :lol:

@Nymphadora, I HAVE been busy! It's been insane around here! Sorry to hear about no bunnies. You'll get 'em someday. :D

I love being back!

Back