Herd of Saint Croix Hair Sheep for Sale in North Louisiana

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silver Star Rabbitry

Reaction score
We've decided to get out of sheep to make more room for our milk cows. There are 11. 1, 1 year old ram, 1 ram lamb from last spring, 4 proven ewes (ages ranging from 1 1/2 to 3,) 1 ewe lamb (almost breeding age) and 4, 2 year old wethers. This would be a great start for someone wanting to raise sheep. They are all tame and very non-aggressive - even the ram. They also have excellent disease and parasite resistance. The ewes raise twins every time. Separately, we are asking $25 apiece for the wethers, $50 for the ram lamb, $75 for the ewe lamb, $75 for one of the ewes (had mastitis in 1 teat last year,) $100 for the ram and $150 apiece for the other proven ewes. $700, or best offer for the entire herd. We would be willing to make a deal, or trade for rabbits, cages, cattle, goats, pigs, equipment, ect. I just got brand new pictures of all of them and will put them up as soon as I find my camera cord. We don't have a trailer, but could probably fit a couple at a time in the back of the car (don't laugh, that's how we got the Jerseys :D) If any one is interested, let me know ASAP. We will start butchering this weekend. Seems like a huge wast, though, considering how nice they are.
We are located in North Louisiana, about 20 minutes from Farmerville Louisiana.

Emily

Back