Need help sexing kits

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kinipela

Reaction score
I know there is a ton of info on sexing. But none seem to help. These are 8 week old hollands. I have a hard time figuring out the sex at this age. Please post your thoughts on sex

[album]3773[/album][album]3772[/album][album]3771[/album]

If you put pressure with only one finger, directly under instead of on the sides it would probably easier to tell.
Based in these pictures I would guess number 1 buck, number 2 doe, and number 3 buck. I might be wrong though.

It's so hard. Wish I had someone here to tell me. Anyone have pics of 4-8 weeks photos

I think doe, buck, buck. :lol:

A true mystery. I agree, though, one finger usually works best. Set their butt on the table facing you and use your dominant thumb.

I agree, they honestly all look like bucks.
Using one thumb directly above the genital area works best for me, otherwise with two fingers I find it puts too much pressure and makes it harder to tell.

I put one finger "north" of the sex organs and one "south" of the anus and pull apart just a bit. Enough to stretch things but not enough to hurt anything. That way, if it's a doe it will be elongated.

Thanks for all the advice. I have redone pics. I hope I am doing it correctly now. Here they are. What do you think?
[album]3774[/album][album]3775[/album][album]3776[/album][album]3777[/album]

Just wanted to make a quick note. Your title is very confusing. At first I was like, "What are sexy kits?"

tenor.gif

It was a simple typo on my part. Sorry about that I didn't even notice. It wasn't what I meant to type. However I can't speak for others posting but you might want to be careful with saying people should take more care because there might be others that don't speak or spell proper English. Just a thought. Thank you all who answered my question and helped with the pics.

Don't feel badly about it. I figured you ment "help sexing kits." My phone would like to believe that "sexing" is not a word lol.

I don't feel badly about it. I'm grateful for all the help I can get

Back