Help Sexing 4 week old Holland Lops

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jolin

Reaction score
Blank 2000 x 2000.jpgHello,
This is my first litter of Holland Lops. They are 4 weeks old and all beautiful little otters :) I will put what I think they are below. If you will please give me your feedback. Thanks!

1.Doe
2.Doe
3.Buck
4.Buck
5.Doe
6.Doe
7.Buck

I'm sorry you haven't gotten a response to this. I'm not generally very good at sexing 4 week olds. I generally don't even try until 8 weeks but...

I think my guesses would be
1. buck
2. doe
3. buck
4. can't tell at all
5. doe
6. doe
7. buck

alforddm":10ikq5tz said:
I'm sorry you haven't gotten a response to this. I'm not generally very good at sexing 4 week olds. I generally don't even try until 8 weeks but...

I think my guesses would be
1. buck
2. doe
3. buck
4. can't tell at all
5. doe
6. doe
7. buck
I generally agree with alforddm, although I think #6 may be a buck... sorry, it's hard to tell with the photos (but hey, it can be hard to tell in person sometimes, too). Good luck!

I don't have the link but recently I saw a video on youtube on sexing baby rabbits. In addition to shape, color was also used to determine sex.

I would agree with you for the most part, but 7 looks to me like a doe. the picture is a bit unclear but I think doe. Wishing you the best of luck!! Keep us posted

Latest posts

Back