Hello

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rabbitlady

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I found this site today and thought I would join in. We raise newzealand whites, have a herd of 9, 3 are crosses though. Currently have 14 kits and three does due to deliver as soon as Dec. 8.
Nice to find a group where rabbits are seen as more than just pets. :)

Hello Rabbitlady and welcome to RabbitTalk! :hi:

Glad to have you with us. And yes, we wanted a site where people who raise rabbits for whatever reason feel welcome and have a place to ask questions and share experiences. Hope you enjoy the forums. :)

rabbits as pets folks are welcome here too - but we don't shy away from the hard stuff :)

welcome :)

Hello Rabbitlady,
welcome I know you will like it here.
It's not always a party, but it is always FUN!
Ottersatin. :eek:ldtimer:

welcome rabbitlady. Here we try to treat everyone with respect. :) Makes, overall, for a very good group of folk.

Hi there and Welcome! :) I'm in Wisconsin, USA, and have NZ, Americans, Beverens, Angoras and probably 3 does due late December (naughty angora boy escaped and made his way into the angora colony)

We have sections for all kinds of rabbit owners and owner wannabees :) So many of us are not just one thing or the other...meat rabbits, pets for the kids, woolers, show rabbits...that having a place where EVERYONE gets to have a voice...and to learn from others...is a godsend. Respect for all viewpoints is all we ask.

Back