Register

Hello from KY!

Site News, Announcements, Posting Guidelines and Introductions.
5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership
United States of America Female
BunnyBucks: 45.00

Hello from KY!

Post Number:#1  Unread postby urchin_grey » Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:42 am

Hi, I'm Carly!

I'm from southern KY and I'm here to do some research. I've owned a rabbit before (lionhead/angora cross) but breeding was never really on my radar. After she died, we decided to get a cockatiel and then ended up with more... and started breeding them! It's been over a year now since we've been doing the bird thing and I decided (since I like them so much) that I would try rabbits as well.

I'm particularly interested in Netherlands and Hollands and I've founder a breeder for each already. The Netherland breeder has quite a few litters due this week though so I decided to start there (more to choose from and all). So I have until August to research and decide on colors and whatnot. I'm a little intimidated because I know cockatiel genetics front to back but rabbits clearly do not work the same! lol

I have several questions, but I'll wait until I have access to the proper sub-forum to post! :)

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
BunnyBucks: 4,787.00

Re: Hello from KY!

Post Number:#2  Unread postby katiebear » Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:00 pm

:welcome: Hi Carly, this is an excellent choice of sites. There are members her with lots of genetic knowledge. .check out the colors and genetic page to get you started..The people here are helpful and caring so if you have any questions feel free to ask. :)
We love all things rabbit..and otherwise..so welcome to rabbit talk!

8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership
BunnyBucks: 21,202.00

Post Number:#3  Unread postby Marinea » Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:11 am

Welcome to RT! You found a great site for everything rabbit. Jump in!
Bird House Farm
Organic heirloom farming on a small scale

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership
BunnyBucks: 5,920.00

Post Number:#4  Unread postby funnies50 » Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:49 pm

Hi Carly, welcome to RabbitTalk! You'll get addicted to it like (ahem) I did, even though my bun died several weeks ago I still come on because everybody is super nice! You'll love it here! :)