Hell of a year

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Harelady

Reaction score
Well after months of fighting a respiratory pathogen. I decided to cull down to 10 healthy rabbits.This is 1/4 what I started with this year. All sick were culled yesterday after a month of trying to cure them. Ten more that are healthy are being sold or culled. I just need a break and will be moving soon. Will have three hares and seven Angoras when done. I am heart broken and trying to heal this has been the worst year ever with rabbits. A few months off to get everything under control then I can restart in the fall.

It certainly has been a tough year for you, Harelady, :cry: but I admire you for being able to cut your losses, take a breather, and then plan for the future. (((HUGS)))

I hope all goes well for you in your new place. :clover: :clover: :clover:

I'm terribly sorry you've been having such a rough year, Harelady! Hopefully after the downsizing in your barn you are left with robust rabbits that will do well for you far into the future.

We're rooting for you! :group-hug2: :good-luck:

:cheer1: :cheer2: :cheer1: :cheer2:

Ouch! Hopefully you have turned the corner and all will be looking up from now on.

Latest posts

Back