He has white FUR on his nose.

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ButtonsPalace

Reaction score
So this morning I was doing my usual bunny rounds when I noticed something I hadn't noticed before (mostly noticed because I looked at him from an angle I've never looked at him from before) He is a black Silver fox and he has a white diamond on his forehead as well as white freckling and a pink nose with some salt&pepper looking nose fur. At first I looked underneath him because he happened to hold his head up when I reached to pet him and I seen the inside of his nose was white. I thought "Oh no, not another one >3<" But then I looked closer, his fur was white. There was black flecks of fur and some dark gray mixed in.. It was definitely fur because I tried to wipe it to see if anything would come off but that didn't really work haha!

That is an adorable rabbit. My rabbit has a black triangular nose which is adorable. Do you have any pictures of the rabbit. i would really want to see the rabbit. Thanks :bunnyhop:

Back