Hay Block feeder

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SixGun

Rabbit Talk Supporter
Reaction score
I feed hay blocks vs loose hay, to keep my Angoras cleaner. However, I could swear years ago I used to have a wire attachment on the wall of the cage that held the blocks, but I can't seem to find anything now. Am I missing them? Does someone have a link to a place that sells them?

They might, but I thought I had something that the blocks slid into, and held them, almost like a salt brick holder. But since I don't remember them all that well, I wonder how much I even used it. Ugh... Feeling old today, I am. LOL!

Go to an appliance store. You can ask them to save old oven racks to stoves they are scraping. I take them and fold them in half in a "V" and hang them on the outside to help with the mess inside and they easily hold a flake of timothy. Also put a piece of cardboard or plastic on the inside of the outer part of the V helps with the mess on the floor of your rabbit barn. (plastic removed for picture)
IMG_3786.JPG

Latest posts

Back